A´ayan Real Estate company is pleased to offer its property management service along with other service , providing you with extensive and best expertise in the highest return on your investments . This service includes :
- Real Estate service
- Financial Issues
- Legal Issues
- Technical and maintenance Issues
- Operational expenses settlement
Real Estate Service
- Real estate and technical surveys.
- Promote the vacant units.
- Conduct lease contracts.
- Studies to increase and find out other resources for income.
- Follow up and monitor service like cleanness and security.
- Perform periodic studies on realty market to evaluate the rent values of similar properties.
- Reports on lease demand compared to vacancies.
- Customer service.
- Rent collection and track legal issues.
- Prepare the monthly financial reports (expenses, income and collection).
- Prepare and issue monthly statement of bills.
- Prepare debt and credit liabilities reports.
- Prepare petty expenses reports and technical expenditures like maintenance and services.
- Arrange reports and monthly statements showing legal follow-up results.
- Follow-up with finance department.
- Prepare notice statements for defaulters.
- Prepare, present and track lawsuits.
- Carry out all execution procedures.
- Collect funds that maybe deposited in court.
- Follow-up with lawyers´ bureaus.
- Compose contracts.
Technical and maintenance Issues
- Tracking and monitoring all maintenance jobs for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Offering advice on all maintenance expenses to best serve the property´s benefit.
- Supervising and monitoring the emergency maintenance.
- Servicing the purchase department to facilitate and speed up the execution of Technical services.
- Concluding specialized maintenance contracts if necessary (after getting owner´s approval).
- Supervising the civil maintenance, works completion and the vacant units´ outfit.
- Issuing full monthly reports to owner stating the property´s executed maintenance jobs.
Operational expenses settlement, including:
- Technicians´ salaries for their working hours charged on the property.
- Maintenance contract values (if needed) like: gardening, satellite, firefighting, elevators, parking systems, security systems. Etc.
- Spare parts, maintenance and special commodities , construction materials , units´ equipment and periodic maintenance.
- Electricity and water consumption.
- Insurance policies covering owner´s properties.
- Lawyers´ fees.